Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

back again and a few pics by way of introduction

New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
nothernug
United States of America

back again and a few pics by way of introduction

#1 Post by nothernug » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:44 pm

Hello, used to frequent this forum some years back then kind of drifted away. Pretty much all my old posts are gone. I specialize in Yugoslav longarms, especially Mauser rifles. I also dabble in Mosin-Nagants and the occasional other odd arm. Having retired and with things slow on forums these days, I have more time to visit again. I'm halfway through my 60's, a disabled vet, and a sometimes writer having published a few articles and assisted in a few books. For example I was a participant in correcting some of the errors in the last (#6) MMRotW, and have worked with Branko Bogdanovic, who I am very fortunate to be able to call "Friend," (That is, personally, not some meaningless little click tab on a computer social page.) in the publication of some of his books.
Married to the one and only woman of my life for 30+ years and counting with 3 reasonably fine ;) sons. Besides a soldier (US Army- 1974-81) I have worked construction, drove a truck, general factory work and as a machinist till my health retired me. There. That says enough about me to keep people happy I should think. So here are a few items of more interest than me;

So, here's a little "eye candy" by way of introducing myself.

A sampling of my collection...
59-66A1 graffiti Lx2.jpg
AX41 RC98 008.JPG
M1924 T-II carbine L & R.jpg
M1924 German repaired (2).JPG
CXC rifle L & R w- crest & side rail.jpg
Strange; We are asked not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics but, we are encouraged to judge all GUN OWNERS by the actions of a few lunatics. :think:

nothernug
United States of America

Re: back again and a few pics by way of introduction

#2 Post by nothernug » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:44 pm

A few more goodies...
Argi-M1891 005.JPG
Argi-M1891 002.JPG
91-59 01.jpg
Finn M91 Mosin w & wo h-guard.jpg
M-N28 L-R & middle.JPG
Strange; We are asked not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics but, we are encouraged to judge all GUN OWNERS by the actions of a few lunatics. :think:

Return to “Meet and Greet”