Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

New account after about ten years

New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
MrMack
United States of America

New account after about ten years

#1 Post by MrMack » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:59 pm

Hello world.

I had an account about ten years ago before I moved out of my parents' house to start college. Now I'm done with college, married, and working at a gun store. I'm probably not going to be expanding my collection anytime soon, but I might still look for info on guns out of curiosity. I also had a specific question in mind that I need help with and this forum is the only place I could think to ask.

For the most part, I'm just going to lurk, swamp monster style. Though hopefully with less mosquitoes than a swamp monster.

72 usmc
Firearm Fanatic
Firearm Fanatic
United States of America

Re: New account after about ten years

#2 Post by 72 usmc » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:46 am

Glad to have a pre-extinction member back. 10 years--Who would have thought the $400 CMP :shhh: M1 carbines would be $1000, the $29 Mosin ammo spam cans $160, and the $49-79 Mosins and Turk mausers at around $200-300... Times certainly are a changing... :doh: Most of the old timers do not buy due to high costs and the younger group likes the black rifle garbage or nasty Glocks :puke-huge:
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

Pricate
United States of America

#3 Post by Pricate » Fri May 03, 2019 2:41 pm

72 usmc wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:46 am
and the younger group likes the black rifle garbage or nasty Glocks :puke-huge:
But Black Rifles matter too! 😂 Just kidding. I am not a fan of them even though I used them in the military. I would rather have a Mini 14 or an AK any day. Back on track..... welcome back to the forum. As you already know, there is amazing information here. I myself just came back but only from a year not 10. I am looking forward to your post and hope you got some interesting firearms sure your hiatus. 😉

M67
Slovenia

#4 Post by M67 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:02 pm

Welcome from Slovenia!
»You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway. »Yossarian: »You promoted me.« Colonel Cathcart: » That has got nothing to do with it.«

steamer
United States of America

#5 Post by steamer » Sat May 04, 2019 4:06 pm

Welcome back - hope you're able to find several good deals working at the gun store.

Return to “Meet and Greet”