Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

It's been a while!

New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
Spavac
United States of America

It's been a while!

#1 Post by Spavac » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:19 pm

Hey there Surplus Rifle enthusiasts,
I'm a former member whose Login credentials must have be kicked to the curb so I had to re-regisister :?: . I had been inactive for a while so maybe it served me right. My interests wax and wane as well as shift from here to there and back again. Since the registration was required and I suppose treated as a "new" registration, I'm here on the Meet & Greet section.
I'm not a hard core mil surp collector but I have maintained my 03 C&R FFL and I'm in my 3rd cycle. Like many that have been doing the military firearm collecting thing, I'm pretty glad to not be starting out now :D . Prices seem to have been in a pretty steep climb since I last did any looking :shock: . Never the less, the posts and threads are generally very interesting. I hope to also be able to contribute to the knowledge base. So that's my re-entry spiel. Glad to be back.
Spavac

steamer
United States of America

Re: It's been a while!

#2 Post by steamer » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:08 pm

Welcome back - we've all had to re-register due to some forum issues in 2017.

Here's some info on that: http://www.surplusrifleforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2

Yes, I'm definitely with you regarding "glad to not be starting out now" - todays prices are just insane.

Charles Lipscomb
United States of America

Re: It's been a while!

#3 Post by Charles Lipscomb » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:01 pm

Yes welcome back.
Ditto, I couldn't afford to start over myself.
" The beatings will continue until morale improves."
Management

Return to “Meet and Greet”