Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

SCAMMER alert!

Tommy Atkins
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

SCAMMER alert!

#1 Post by Tommy Atkins » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:09 pm

If you see an ad for metric FAL magazines from someone who my be (or may be pretending to be) ""Patrick Floyd" (no other info, sorry), who is using any of these images (but particularly the arrowed one) these are NOT his magazines. I honestly don't know if he has ANY magazines!
These images are of MY magazines but he stole them & is using them to (supposedly) sell my magazines for $20 a pop. You can tell them by the blue letter or number on the side.
DO NOT DEAL with this person. He has scammed 60 people so far that's a 1,200.oo scam, folks!
He may, or may not, look like this:
Patrick Floyd.jpg
Attachments
Project1.jpg

Ghoulardi
Ukraine

Re: SCAMMER alert!

#2 Post by Ghoulardi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:24 pm

thanks for the "heads up"

I've seen that picture before, it circulated around the gun boards years back as something to laugh at. I'm sure the people who posed in it didn't mean for them to be the object of ridiculed and a laughing stock when they had the picture taken.

there was other gun posing pictures similar to that, that circulated at the time

this is why I never upload pictures or videos of myself with firearms, or up load a picture or video of myself on the internet at all. firearms? yeah, but never myself with them. about the only part of me you'll see is my hand
COOL IT WITH THE BOOM-BOOMS!! OVA-DAY!!

Tommy Atkins
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Re: SCAMMER alert!

#3 Post by Tommy Atkins » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:44 pm

I very much doubt it is the scrote & his lovely sister/wife's actual likenesses :shock: , but he may use the avatar again.
nudge, nudge: wink, wink.

Return to “FN FAL/L1A1/STG58”