Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Sten MkII from my collection

M67
Slovenia

Sten MkII from my collection

#1 Post by M67 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:06 pm

My >STEN, from my small weapons collection.

It is in very good condition, just fine for me, because it was found in our area. It is live of course, in caliber 9x19. You can not imagine how accurate (precise) is at 100 meters on a target 50x50 cm.
It was one of the most spread in partisan weaponary. It was a part of Yugoslav Army armament after ww2. But soon they sold out all of them.
Attachments
STEN DEKO.JPG
STEN MKII.JPG
»You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway. »Yossarian: »You promoted me.« Colonel Cathcart: » That has got nothing to do with it.«

indy1919a4
United States of America

Re: Sten MkII from my collection

#2 Post by indy1919a4 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Wow... Nice... I love the Wire stock.. The sten has to be the quintessential underground resistance fighter gun..

Do have an Post War Yugoslavia ammo question.. The Yugoslavians supported so many different calibers.. was there anything official how they used these arms to keep them all straight.. And anyone know the numbers of different firearms they had in the post war years???

M67
Slovenia

Re: Sten MkII from my collection

#3 Post by M67 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:40 pm

The Yugoslav army used to have many different firearms and so many different calibers.
They have mostly German and yugoslav weapons but also Italian, Soviet and British weapons. In Fifties they got thousands of Brownings M2, M1919 and Thompsons.
I think that British firearms were the first which were obsolete in few years after the war.
»You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway. »Yossarian: »You promoted me.« Colonel Cathcart: » That has got nothing to do with it.«

Return to “General Firearms Topics”