Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

California indoor water rules

Smokey
United States of America

Re: California indoor water rules

#16 Post by Smokey » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:56 am

Understand that :evil: THE LEFT :evil: see themselves as a special superior, enlightened, elite who must control and rule over "the masses" for their own good.
The results of their policies are always disastrous to the extent they are implemented.

When I left Massachusetts in 1980, taxes took 2/3 of my pay. I had no right to defend myself under any circumstances. Whacking an intruder in my room (I couldn't afford an apartment) after I had been stabbed would have me convicted and jailed for assault. I was required BY LAW to jump out of a second floor window to escape. Thousands of families, with both parents working; couldn't pay their bills after taxes. They loaded up the car, gave the keys for the property to the sheriff; and drove off leaving everything.

We can also look to Venezuela as another "shining example" of what they do.
Arguing with someone who denounces reason is like administering medicine to a corpse.

Hippycrowe
United States of America

#17 Post by Hippycrowe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:51 pm

When you build in a place that has bad droughts for 1000s of years you either have to pray for enough rain or plan ahead none of that has been done out there

Tommy Atkins
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

#18 Post by Tommy Atkins » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:45 am

No-one said it had to make any sense, its California we're discussing here!
:shock:
Yes there is a drinking straw water purifier. If you can suck a significant amount of fluid through it without getting a prolapsed lung then you can also suck-start a Mack truck via the exhaust pipe with no problems!
:o
http://h2osurvivalstraw.com/h2o-lifegua ... ing-straw/

timbo1955
Russia

#19 Post by timbo1955 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Its something like 120 gallons a day per person , not including lawn and pool , go figure how CWS is going to figure that out , so I figure when they ask , Ill have 4 people living here , ya know . dogs ,cats ,birds

HectorFuego
United States of America

#20 Post by HectorFuego » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:21 am

Once again.
:obscene-smokingweed: :character-beavisbutthead:

Actually, this could be interesting considering the large number of undocumented aliens living there. As I read the article the limit is 55 gallons per person which is not so bad. Think about this, though. If you are a legal immigrant living with your legal wife and two legal kids, you would get 220 gallons. However, if you have eight of your undocumented relatives living there too you still only get 220 gallons, UNLESS they notify the water police that they live there too. Hmmmmm. If they don't, the water ration works out to about 18.3 gallons per person.

Also, one can imagine a lot of tennis courts where backyard swimming pools used to be.

Oh well. At least it took their focus off of guns for a few minutes.

Hector
If you can't kill it with a 30-06 you ain't in North America.
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is, "Save all the pieces."
It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'.

Tommy Atkins
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

#21 Post by Tommy Atkins » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Hippycrowe wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:46 pm
Didn't some one invent a straw you could use to take out salt in water or have I watched too many sci fi shows
There were several, this is the most popular.
If you can use it regularly, then you can start a Harley by inhaling on the muffler though!
:shock:
http://h2osurvivalstraw.com/

HectorFuego
United States of America

#22 Post by HectorFuego » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:50 pm

If I understood the article correctly the limit is 55 gal per day PER PERSON, not per household. That's probably doable but it would make more sense to fix the supply problem rather than legislate the demand.

Hector
If you can't kill it with a 30-06 you ain't in North America.
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is, "Save all the pieces."
It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'.

Return to “General Off Topic”