Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

WOW Just Simply WOW

Info on Second Amendment happenings that impact you!
vonalt
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

WOW Just Simply WOW

#1 Post by vonalt » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:38 pm

SWIHARTMARK
United States of America

Re: WOW Just Simply WOW

#2 Post by SWIHARTMARK » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:03 pm

The speaker never addressed the topic at hand and that is whether or not to host gun shows. The topic was posted a bit below the video in the description box. Great gun rights speech, but he missed the point entirely. I would guess the citizens want to stop the gun show loop hole. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anybody say basically person to person private sales within the boundaries of a state are difficult or impossible to enforce, unless you have a gun registry. What a can of worms a gun registry would be in any case. As for dealers having to do background checks, that's alright by me. How to enforce person to person sales is the real topic at hand in any case. Gun shows aren't the real culprit, just a scape goat since loads of gun owners and sellers are all in one place.

Best Regards,

Mark

lloydiam
United States of America

#3 Post by lloydiam » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Yeah he is all over FB and by GOD it sure as heck works for me !.................

Pauljbk
United States of America

#4 Post by Pauljbk » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:24 pm

We need more people like him speaking up, the only thing we ever hear is the liberals and gun control. I'm gonna send that speech out because noone ever speaks up for our rights.

Return to “Second Amendment Front”