Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Kroger's and gun magazines

Info on Second Amendment happenings that impact you!
Kevinofborg
United States of America

Kroger's and gun magazines

#1 Post by Kevinofborg » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:53 pm

Seems Kroger's is jumping on the band wagon.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/kroger ... es-stores/

My reply as posted to the Kroger Comment page.

https://www.kroger.com/customercomments

I have shopped at Kroger Stores most of my adult life (52 YO) but that looks to be coming to an end. I was not happy to see that Krogers will stop selling magazines such as Firearm News and Military Surplus which I buy at your stores. I also buy Cooking magazines which I hope does not put me in a restricted class of Americans. I maybe spend $150 a week on my family and some more when I buy for the church. It is your right to sell what you want as it is my right to shop where I want. When these magazines disappear so will I (from your store) to a competitor of which I am blessed with many in my city.

Kevin
Shopper's Card
# ##### ##### #

Oh and I will also be posting to Social Media and nation wide forums.
kevinofborg
TX

Rapidrob
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Re: Kroger's and gun magazines

#2 Post by Rapidrob » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:08 pm

Good for you! Stand up for your rights.
Tin Can Sailor
'Nam Vet
NRA Endowment Member
President New Mexico Military Surplus Rifle Pistol Shooters

Markeb2800
United States of America

#3 Post by Markeb2800 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:10 am

Well done. No Kroger stores in my area, but I'll never shop at Dick's sporting goods ever again.

Pauljbk
United States of America

#4 Post by Pauljbk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:28 pm

I also have stopped doing my shopping at dicks, we have kids in sports and have spent a lot of money over the years on equipment, clothes and hunting supplies, I now go elsewhere for everything we need. I can't support them anymore.

72 usmc
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

#5 Post by 72 usmc » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Due to a lot of under cutting on book prices most of the magazine/book stores are closing and it is getting difficult to find an actual magazine store. Most food stores just carry womens magazines. I get subscriptions to the ones I want like Gun collector, Handloader ect. Easier than trying to find mag rack in the small towns. I could drive an hour into the Ghetto they call down town Milwaukee- still a few magazine stores down town with no parking , bums, and kids stealing cars. Mag racks may become a thing of the past. Kroger bought out wi PICK & SAVE stores and got rid of the large section of magazines as improvements. I shop the PIG. No magazines in the small town store except at the check out. Currently Cabelas is the only store that stocks all the gun/firearm mags as they come out. Cabelas is now the best site to pick up on the current firearms magazines.
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

Return to “Second Amendment Front”