Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

SHOOTING

OLDGUNNER
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

SHOOTING

#1 Post by OLDGUNNER » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:16 pm

As the NRA spokesman on TV says as he signs off..."Shoot straight and shoot often." You will not find a nicer bunch of guys than at a shooing range. It is either shooting builds character or those with character shoot. It works good either way.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

indy1919a4
United States of America

Re: SHOOTING

#2 Post by indy1919a4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:35 pm

Just to go one step further... Many times I have attended gun shows with several thousand dollars in my pocket.. I walk with no fears or worries with any of the people there.. When you are at the Tulsa gun show and people are gathered outside waiting for the show to open.. almost everyone has big money in their pockets no one is worried.. And as if that is not enough 20+% have guns worth 100s of dollars on display for sale.. and they are not worried..

Not to say all people who attend a gun shows are angels.. but they are 99.99% respectful and honest

The only people I have to worry about taking my money is that guy with that bright and shinny toy on the table.. now those guys you have to watch :)

VMASCIOP2000
United States of America

Re: SHOOTING

#3 Post by VMASCIOP2000 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 am

Both of these have been my experiences also.
I was R.L.E.V.M. on our old forum.

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”