Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
- Registered User
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 12:53 am
- Age: 62
- Location: California,usa
Hello! I'm another milsurp addict. Had this affliction for 40+ years. Always looking for new info and the latest milsurp . Best to all and good hunting.
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 am
- Age: 62
- Location: Brookfield
Welcome, glad to have ya aboard !.............
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:49 pm
- Age: 61
- Location: Montgomery County, Texas
Welcome to the forum from a Texas member
NRA Lifetime member, CHL, C&R - Known to be extremely Grouchy and may be armed. Do not attempt to apprehend and instead notify local authorities.
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:51 pm
- Age: 50
- Location: Panama City, Florida
Welcome from the Florida Panhandle........
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:08 pm
- Age: 51
- Location: Brisbane Australia
Welcome to the forum.
Looking forward to seeing some of your wares
Life is tough, tougher if your stupid
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:45 pm
- Age: 57
- Location: Montgomery, Alabama
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:24 pm
- Age: 64
- Location: AZ US
Welcome to SRF - some good folks here. Wow, 40+ years of collecting milsurps - I wish I had "seen the light" back then.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest