Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Academy Awards.

HectorFuego
United States of America

Academy Awards.

#1 Post by HectorFuego » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Well, tonight is the night of the Academy Awards, or as I like to call them the left wing, sycophant encrusted narcissists' rebuttals to any conservative thought or action. My prediction is that these one dimensional opinionated celebrities who have made tens of millions of dollars glorifying vigilantism and gun violence to solve all their problems, will stride solemnly up to the bully pulpit and demand that guns be banned.

Self righteousness and hypocrisy will reign supreme, and will all be expected to prostrate ourselves before the alter of their magnificence.

As far as I can tell, the guy installing steering wheels on F-150's at the Ford Claycomo plant has as much/or more insight into social and economic issues as any of the prima donnas on stage tonight. Also, 75% of the people who take the stage will take a cheap shot at Trump, but no one will utter a word about the sexual abuse that's been going on in Hollywood for the last 100 years.

Rant over.

Hector
If you can't kill it with a 30-06 you ain't in North America.
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is, "Save all the pieces."
It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'.

retread12345678
United States of America

Re: Academy Awards.

#2 Post by retread12345678 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Hey, they really mean it this time ! They will all be wearing a special pin that shows guns are the cause of everything !!

Stay tuned

redeagle
United States of America

#3 Post by redeagle » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pm

It's not guns that are the cause of everything, its China. See, guns use bullets, which are propelled by smokeless powder. Now powder was evolved from gunpowder, which was invented by the Chinese.
Little did we know that China was strategically making fireworks to screw up American society 1400 years later. Boy, do those guys plan using a long time horizon.
I no longer eat General Tso's Chicken in protest.

In regards to hollywood, they're just a bunch of narcissistic, self-aggrandized, superficial idiots who are overpaid because most of society has its head up its posterior.

Hippycrowe
United States of America

#4 Post by Hippycrowe » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:11 pm

I predicted 100% right thia year all awards went to a liberal director liberal actor and liberal best supporting actor. And all guarded by armed guards lol

Return to “General Off Topic”