Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

My dinasor Gun

schmedly
United States of America

My dinasor Gun

#1 Post by schmedly » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:42 pm

i love my M1 carbine! I bought this little rifle many years ago from a pawn shop outside of FT Campbell . it was a replacement for a universal that failed ( broken op rod ) . I had it repaired and sold it to the shop that did the repair . A few days later I found my carbine in one of the pawn shops and paid $125.00 for it ! Bubba did get to it befor I bought it but he did a really good job ! This little rifle is one of the go to weapons for home defence , more powerful than a hand gun , much better range and being a light and handie rifle much easyer to hit with !
Attachments
m1 3.jpg
DSCN0024.JPG

spentprimer
United States of America

Re: My dinasor Gun

#2 Post by spentprimer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:01 pm

I don't have an M-1 carbine. In fact I have not fired an M-1 carbine. Still, I want an M-1 carbine and some ammo to keep it from running away from home.
This ain't Dodge City and you ain't Bill Hickok - Matthew Quigley

schmedly
United States of America

#3 Post by schmedly » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:00 pm

there are several companys building the military patern M1 . You could try looking at the cheaper than dirt catilog on line . As alway do your resurch befor you open your wallet ! Sometimes you may need to spend a little more to get a better rifle .

idahoshooter
United States of America

#4 Post by idahoshooter » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Who made that one? I have an '44(I think, I'd have to double check) Inland. The M1 carbine is a sweet shooter and just so much fun.

Ghoulardi
Ukraine

#5 Post by Ghoulardi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:37 pm

when the mini-series BAND OF BROTHER came out in 2000/01. prices for carbines went through the roof a 200- 300 dollar rifle overnight went up to 700-800 bucks, because people were all hot to trot for the carbine and pulled out hard cash for it.

I'd would have like to have one, but not for that kind of price. then the Italians returned back to the US Army the carbines they were loaned. so I high tailed it to the CMP NORTH STORE the day they were available for sale. I was going down the line gauging the rack grade WINCHESTERS to see how bad or good they were. as I was going down the MW never went down below "1" some even gauge out to "O". so I handpicked a nice service grade with a MW of "O" that was graded and priced as rack grade :dance:

man, she is a tact driver! :dance:
COOL IT WITH THE BOOM-BOOMS!! OVA-DAY!!

Return to “M1 Carbine”