Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Pics of both Wz-48 Archer logos

Zeliard
United States of America

Pics of both Wz-48 Archer logos

#1 Post by Zeliard » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Originally posted by Preachere.

I promised these to another member from another board but thought I would post these here for the benefit of the membership here as well. These are pictures of both early and later style Polish Wz-48 Archer logos.

Here is a picture of the early logo-

Here is a picture of the later logo-

https://web.archive.org/web/20111123214 ... rlater.jpg

And here they are side by side for comparison-

It would appear that the differences are certainly there. You can see there is a different font used for the date stamp, the hat is wider on the early, the early has larger and rounder pects and more "girly" hair, and has a shorter bow. Pretty cool stuff.

Here is what I think. The serial number on the early logo is A2483 and the serial number on the later logo is A2825. My thought is that they made 2500 of the early logo and then switched to the later logo. We DO know that they switched sometime between A2483 and A2825. I would greatly appreciate any further pictures and serial numbers of these early Wz-48's.
Proud alumni of Transylvanian Polygnostic University. "Know enough to be afraid."

"Vertroue in God en die Mauser".-Faith in God and the Mauser.

"Send lawyers, guns and money." -Warren Zevon

Return to “.22 Caliber Military Trainer”