Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Link for SRF Target 2014 please.

8thIDGrunt
United States of America

Link for SRF Target 2014 please.

#1 Post by 8thIDGrunt » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:52 pm

I saw the notification for the winter .22 rifle competition but cannot find the link to print the target from. I know, it is just my feeble old mind but please help. On a side note, did ya ever have one of those days when every thing you touch turns to scheisse? :lol: That is the kind of day I am having. Noticed a drip from the bathroom sink. No problem as I have all the washers and tools to fix that........, uh, can't get the darned faucet to come apart the way it is supposed to. Decided to replace the old faucet. Can't find my faucet wrench (the floppy one that you reach up under the sink to unscrew the lines with), bought a new one when I went to buy a new faucet and discovered the new carburetor for my limb saw is finally in ($140 later I get back home). Finally decided I am too darned big to fit under the sink so I took the counter top sink off and replaced the faucet and all related parts. Found out my silicone and caulking is not longer good, back to the hardware store (only $10 this time, wohoo :dance: ). OK, finally finished that job (with my old Jack Russell, Charlie aka Bubba watching carefully to see what all the cussing was about :lol: ).
Went to put the new carburetor on the limb saw and found out the gasket needed replaced after jerking that starter rope until my arm was numb :roll: . Got that fixed and now everything seems to be going my way. Sipping some JW and getting ready to grill some ribs now. So I guess I will survive this day. Now, what was I asking about? Oh, yes, the target........

AMraider
United States of America

Re: Link for SRF Target 2014 please.

#2 Post by AMraider » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:53 pm

I have updated the target link in the .22 Winter competition post. If that doesn't work for you just use the target links in either the 50 yard or 100 yard contest. Hope this helps.

jeff

8thIDGrunt
United States of America

Re: Link for SRF Target 2014 please.

#3 Post by 8thIDGrunt » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:01 am

That worked. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Rimfire Firearms (Commercial and C&R)”