Paul Mauser His Life, Company, and Handgun Development 1838-1914

dynachrome

Paul Mauser His Life, Company, and Handgun Development 1838-1914

Post by dynachrome »

Just received my copy of this book. Large data base with many copies/translations of documents related to the Mauser company. Expensive, but well worth it, IMHO. It will take quite awhile to digest the info in it.

www.amazon.com/Mauser-Company-Handgun-D ... aul+mauser
"When an empire dies, you are left with large monuments in front of which illiterate peasants squat to defecate"

72 usmc
Firearm Fanatic
Firearm Fanatic

Re: Paul Mauser His Life, Company, and Handgun Development 1838-1914

Post by 72 usmc »

This sounds like a nice hardcover book with 588 pages. Paul Mauser: His Life, Company, and Handgun Development 1838-1914, the authors are Mauro Baudino and Gerben van Vlimmeren. Simpson Publishing and priced at $85.96. ISBN: 9780692755006. Can you please post the contents page? Is there more info on his pistols or rifles?
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

dynachrome

Post by dynachrome »

Much more on pistols and mucho information on the c96 which is why I bought it
"When an empire dies, you are left with large monuments in front of which illiterate peasants squat to defecate"

dynachrome

Post by dynachrome »

(not my review, I have not reviewed it yet)

"ByBill Simson November 25, 2017
Verified Purchase
As a collector of the C-96 for over 30 years and the owner of all major books on the C-96 this book is the Crown Jewel, there is a great amount of new information that I have not seen in print in English on the C-96 and its creation and on thru the death of Paul Mauser. The color pictures are outstanding, there are photos I have never seen before. This is a true must have in you want to know about the early days of the C-96. Now someone must complete the C-96 story from 1912 to 1933. I recommend this book to all Mauser pistol collectors or any one interested in C-96 lovers.

Return to “Books and Literature”