Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

FMG SURPLUS 2019, Volume 83 is out

72 usmc
Firearm Fanatic
Firearm Fanatic
United States of America

FMG SURPLUS 2019, Volume 83 is out

#1 Post by 72 usmc » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 pm

FMG publications, Guns magazine, SURPLUS : Vintage & Classic Firearms, special issue 2019 , Volume 83 is just out at the magazine stores. Cost is $12.95. It has 146 pages with nice photos in color and can be ordered at www.gunsmagazine.com.
Specific article details and order cart is here : https://fmgpubs.com/product/surplus-vin ... l-edition/

Amazon has killed most magazine racks and local small book stores in the small towns and the liberals anti gun book attitude has caused some stores not to carry sports/gun magazines, so its kind of hard to find an issue at a local store if you are not in a big city. It has lots of interesting short articles. Nice write up on the Berthier by Peter Suciu. Also the Combat cutout display collection is interesting. However, no review of the new Springfield Armory M1 wood stock, BB carbine. I found my copy of the magazine at the Piggly Wiggly food store magazine rack. They only had 2 copies. Here is the cover and table of contents. Pics enlarge to see titles.
IMG_2022.jpg
IMG_2018.jpg
IMG_2020.jpg
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

Polock
United States of America

Re: FMG SURPLUS 2019, Volume 83 is out

#2 Post by Polock » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:28 pm

Thanks for the tip! Nothing new, but i can not resist these surplus annuals--
"I have never seen a situation so desperate that the arrival of a policeman did not make worse"
Brendan Behan, Irish poet

luigi
United States of America

#3 Post by luigi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:50 pm

I just got mine yesterday! I keep it on the back of the "throne" in the "powder room".
I live in a liberal university town and surprised they even still have gun magazines!

72 usmc
Firearm Fanatic
Firearm Fanatic
United States of America

#4 Post by 72 usmc » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:19 pm

Actually, I was amazed that Walmart had the issue ( about 12 copies) and Gun Collector magazine too??????? maybe they decided to go with gun magazines again. Or the Meno. Falls, WI store has one cool magazine stocker guy or gal :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

Return to “Books and Literature”