Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

A LOT OF STUFF

OLDGUNNER
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

A LOT OF STUFF

#1 Post by OLDGUNNER » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:31 pm

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mt ... ORM=VDRVRV
This was a nice pointed peak of a mountain...until the top 2000 feet blew off along with enough ‘stuff’ to make a hole for this 2000 feet deep lake. That’s a lot of as I say ‘stuff’ to get pushed up miles into the air in a second or two. That to me it is mind boggling, how it filled with water so quick - how that water got sucked up to the top out of the ground should make a geologist think a bit. For it to be rain water would take more than a few ‘Fortnights’ to fill that hole up. It soon filled up to running out at the lowest point in the rim like a big artesian well. That whole area is filled with artesian wells, ‘little’ artesian wells. Okay, the water must come into the land from the ocean, below the land surface, and just hang around down there until something happens to let it come up to the surface. Oh well, some say that whole Yellowstone area can do the same anytime.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”