Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

THE TANKS RERUN

OLDGUNNER
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

THE TANKS RERUN

#1 Post by OLDGUNNER » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO7m60qlLiE
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh, I think that this is one great production...it reminds me of my times in Japan, and the music is so great. For some reason I lost it here on the forum. This is just for those that may have also.
I think that one has to have spent some time in Japan to really appreciate this.
And yes...’Not even wet tee shirt’.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

indy1919a4
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

Re: THE TANKS RERUN

#2 Post by indy1919a4 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Now there is some funky stuff in that which I have grown not to question, but the one thing that gets me is in the making of part of the video, why the young ladies gave the flowers to the guy in black that drove the tank away.. I assume he is the owner, Now I have no problems giving flowers to a guy that owns a tank.. God knows I would.. But I just do not think young ladies should do that, if anything the guy (even if he does own the tank) should give flowers to the young ladies.

tired bear
United States of America

#3 Post by tired bear » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:04 pm

These days saying the girls shouldn't give flowers will be classed as sexist. Several decades ago I was trying to enter our local courthouse with a large box of paperwork that took both hands to hold. A young lady behind me quickly reached around me and held the door open for me. As we entered I looked at her and said "God, I love women's lib!" We both had a good laugh.
182+ posts before the old forum crashed. :violin:

indy1919a4
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

#4 Post by indy1919a4 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:07 pm

Geez there is a slight difference from giving flowers to a guy and getting a door with a heavy load.. But heavens what would have happen if he had 2 tanks...

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”