Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

ALL IN THE NAME

OLDGUNNER
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

ALL IN THE NAME

#1 Post by OLDGUNNER » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:49 pm

Muskrat – Unfortunately given a bad sounding name...When I was a kid growing up in northern Minnesota we lived on a lake and in the late fall I trapped Muskrat and got a dollar and ten cent per pelt, and just discarded the meat, and never thought any more about it. I left home at 18 and took off on my worldly adventures...went back home for a visit one time and my mother mentioned, hey, remember all of those Muskrats you threw away, yes....Well they are down right good tasting. And they are a vegetarian and clean...they set on the bank and groom and lick themselves. They always live in this nice clean water.
But they have this ‘RAT’ name, and most people let this alone turn them off from eating them....but they will eat a dirty chicken, which will usually never take a bath...now is this funny or not?
And the Russians take this a step further – corn is a pig food, therefore they will not eat corn, in general.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”