Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

GOOD STUFF

OLDGUNNER
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

GOOD STUFF

#1 Post by OLDGUNNER » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBmQckQNG0
##########################################
This is too good not to tell everyone. I have been trying for years to make a better loaf of bread – first time last night for this – just ate a quarter of the loaf this morning.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

OLDGUNNER
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

Re: GOOD STUFF

#2 Post by OLDGUNNER » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:55 pm

WARNING-WARNING-WARNING....Please be advised that if one may be so inclined as to add any sugar to this bread recipe, do not, REPEAT...do not expect the same good tasting bread. We added one rounded teaspoon of sugar to our second load of bread and catastrophe!!!! It tasted just like the same ole white bread that thousands of people bake every day...nothing like the first loaf. Now just why thousands of people make this same mistake every day, I don’t know. It is just the unfortunate nature of most people. They must just think that it is required....for some dumb reason. I have been making this same dumb mistake all of my life as well. Why it would take me all of these years to find out the difference, I can not offer any rational reason, except that I just have not been smart enough to figure it out. THAT IS ALL-THAT IS ALL...CARRY ON.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

VMASCIOP2000
United States of America

Re: GOOD STUFF

#3 Post by VMASCIOP2000 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:06 am

Inspirational , thanks.
I was R.L.E.V.M. on our old forum.

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”