Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

LEE RE-SIZER

OLDGUNNER
United States of America

LEE RE-SIZER

#1 Post by OLDGUNNER » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:45 pm

DSC_0004.JPG
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I did try to call LEE this morning and check on their price for their custom Re-Sizer...But...Lee apparently has done what so many have done and that is to not provide a phone number to contact them, 'easily'. I understand why so many are doing this and I could probable find one if I would look around. I see that they wish $38 plus S&H for a custom Re-Sizer, and there is nothing wrong with that - the S&H could be a mystery. I just ordered one of the 0.085 ones for 24 including S&H. Anyway this way I can get exactly the size that I want.
This LEE LOADER is one of the first things that I have bought from LEE in about 1960 and it is the epitome of quality. But then the son took over and I will agree that LEE has let many reloaders get into the game at the most economical level. But I just have to modify and fine tune just about every thing that I buy from them...and that is okay, I don't mind that.
For example, hasn't one seen the light between the two pieces of their bullet molds? Some times I can spend an hour or more getting the mold to close properly. Again I don't mind, I find aluminum a lot easier to work with than steel.
I see where LEE still sells LEE Loaders like the original and I can see where one can use these and get along just fine.
One time I bought a Ponsness-Warren in .410 and I found it a mess when I got a malfunction. I felt lucky when a fellow wanted to buy it from me for what I paid. I just saw their current price where they want 930 for their .410 model.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Cattus Borealis
United States of America

Re: LEE RE-SIZER

#2 Post by Cattus Borealis » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Try Titan Reloading...

This is where I have picked up all my custom Lee Dies.

https://www.titanreloading.com/

OLDGUNNER
United States of America

Re: LEE RE-SIZER

#3 Post by OLDGUNNER » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Thanks Cattus - I think that I have bought some things from them.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”