Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

JUST FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

OLDGUNNER
United States of America

JUST FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

#1 Post by OLDGUNNER » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:14 pm

DSC_0003.JPG
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Strictly for what it’s worth.
May be just another reason to not use a cell phone, especially by teenagers. I use to repair surveillance equipment off and on. Some wouldn’t believe how sensitive some of this gear is...like receiving a signal on an inter terrestrial craft a zillion miles off into space and back with very little power – cell phone strength. Some with more power – I have heard of some of these transmitters using 7 watts.
Now this is not classified or anything like that because it is so well known and used. A normal cell phone conversation can be received by a satellite 24,000 miles away and relayed to any other receiver anywhere on earth, and is done all of the time.
I don’t use a cell phone – I figure that I should save all I have with non to spare. And if you may say that if it may be bad why is it allowed...then you don't know the power of Lobbying.
An example of this was the American Embassy problem in Cuba. They really hit those people hard. And some simple surveillance gear could have prevented this.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Smokey
United States of America

Re: JUST FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

#2 Post by Smokey » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:20 pm

That might explain all the cell-phone zombies, totally distracted and walking into things.

As for me, my head can be taken for granite, just ask my wife . . . :lol:
Arguing with someone who denounces reason is like administering medicine to a corpse.

OLDGUNNER
United States of America

Re: JUST FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

#3 Post by OLDGUNNER » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:59 pm

They have been cooking Monkey and Dog brains, and others that may be handy maybe before I was born, and now the Medea and some politicians just now thinks that it is something new. One can take a 39 dollar Walmart Microwave Oven and a cast-off DISH ANTENNA and cook any brain from a distance. Fact is I have a picture around here somewhere that may give you an idea where I get that idea. A brain can be cooked either slow or fast.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=microwave ... 381574DF1F
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”