Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

JUST ME

OLDGUNNER
United States of America

JUST ME

#1 Post by OLDGUNNER » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:06 pm

This is Trivia and not a Fun thing – It is a front-end Camber adjustment tool for a vehicle, and see that yellow label on it. It is a liability warning that this tool may cause death to some people. And I can see where this can be true. If some people should accidentally put this into their wrong shirt or jacket pocket, it could kill them deader than the door-nail.
By the way, these can and ‘probable’ will do a better job for adjusting and setting your vehicles front wheel camber than any expensive front-end equipment at a garage, if one does it by themselves. Solely because at a garage they usually have a machine and setting ‘tolerance’, plus or minus, and are under a time restraint, where as one can when doing it themselves, adjust it to a more accurate setting. And I always do my own complete front-end adjusting for this very reason. And for me this is one thing that I stay away from a garage for.
A good thing they have a Trivia section, huh.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”