Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

BORE POLISH

OLDGUNNER
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

BORE POLISH

#1 Post by OLDGUNNER » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:21 pm

006.JPG
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am just trying to get use to my new camera with posting photos. I am finding (so far) I have to degrade the photos to get them to post) otherwise (so far) all I seem to get with this forum program is, "Error, File too large to post". If anyone has this type of camera I would appreciate some help on this...it is a Nikon 3400...Well I think the forum program can't be changed of course.

I just got a new can of Bon ami, it says, "Cleans Without Scratching". we know that's a lie - it just takes a more a high powered viewing device to see the scratches.
And I would like to say,that this Bon ami isn't going to do any lapping of course, it will just do the very fine polishing 'after' the proper 'LAPPING'. I think it is much finer than any of the JB product line. And I get 14 oz for 1.89. If I can keep it away from my wife, it will last me the rest of my life. I am going to try it on my plastic car head lights.

I have 8 pounds of Linde A, and that sure has gone up in price. The Linde A is 0.3 micron. I tried that on my head light covers and that was just too fine. From what I have found this Bon ami has a hardness of about '6', on the Mohs' scale.

Oh by the way, We are all looking for brass polishing compounds for our vibrators - I took a big garbage sized plastic bag, cut it open and put a flat piece of steel in the center and took a hammer and crushed plain sand, sifted it through a sieve, mixed it with some old dried-up hand lotion and paint thinner. Works every time. One realizes that it sure helps to be hard retired to have the extra time for all of my DIY stuff.

Anywho....
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”