Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

RTFI!

Ghoulardi
Ukraine

Re: RTFI!

#1 Post by Ghoulardi » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:06 pm

I do know for a fact that western texico is choked with tumbleweeds. western half of that state is nothing but desolate desert with small towns every 200 miles between them. I drove across that state, from Ft. Stewart, Ga. to Ft. Bliss in El Paso to attend ANCOC. there were tumble weeds rolling across Ft. Bliss
COOL IT WITH THE BOOM-BOOMS!! OVA-DAY!!

steamer
United States of America

#2 Post by steamer » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:05 pm

I used to see a lot of them around here growing up - they sprouted up almost anywhere (like any other weed) - no so much anymore, perhaps due to urban sprawl? It was fun to light a few on fire and watch them burn - they go up in flame very quickly.

gi jeaux
United States of America

#3 Post by gi jeaux » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:57 pm

If the tumble weeds aren't provided in the bag of charcoal, you may have to buy them separately. That's probably where they make their money. There's always an angle to get more money out of you.

Al
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Off Topic”