Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Firearm stolen, Dublin Ohio

elricfate
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Firearm stolen, Dublin Ohio

#1 Post by elricfate » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip291IiVBdA

If anyone has any information on this person, please contact Columbus PD.

Firearm stolen: Glock 22
Serial: KEZ851

Ghoulardi
Ukraine

Re: Firearm stolen, Dublin Ohio

#2 Post by Ghoulardi » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:39 am

wow, he didn't even need to break in, the door was unlocked! he is bold, took his time, and carefully went through the center counsel setting the stuff he didn't want nicely on the passenger seat. he even closed the door when he was done, then calmly walked away like nothing happened. huh, for a thief he sure was careful and courtesy. not like some clips I've seen where they break in and ravage through the vehicle like a teenage kid on prom night

elricfate is this your truck or a friend of yours? because I just have to say, leaving a firearm in the car, even if it's your own drive way is not smart. then, to leave the door unlocked, I don't know dude. well, this a lessons learned, theft happens everywhere, not just in bad areas but in suburban cul-de-sacs

hope he gets his pistol back, but I wouldn't hold out for any hope.
Last edited by Ghoulardi on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
COOL IT WITH THE BOOM-BOOMS!! OVA-DAY!!

elricfate
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

#3 Post by elricfate » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:41 am

It's my vehicle. Usually the bag is removed. I was lazy. Usually the truck is locked. I was negligent.

Ghoulardi
Ukraine

#4 Post by Ghoulardi » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 am

elricfate wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:41 am
It's my vehicle. Usually the bag is removed. I was lazy. Usually the truck is locked. I was negligent.
oh man :( . the stars and moons weren't in your favor that night. at least the insurance should cover some of the loss.

you probably took care to take your gun and lock your truck all the time. the one time you didn't this happens. :( it's weird isn't it.
Last edited by Ghoulardi on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

elricfate
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

#5 Post by elricfate » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:51 am

I don't care about the money. I don't even care about the loss. I care about the fact that someone might use what used to be my duty weapon, to harm someone else. He will likely trade it for drugs. That person will sell it to someone else. That person will use it to rob or harm someone. And it's on me.

Ghoulardi
Ukraine

#6 Post by Ghoulardi » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:59 am

so true :(. but here is the thing, he wasn't wearing any gloves, and he handled a lot of things and touched a lot of surfaces, did the police take fingerprints? and eliminated yours and whoever else has a access to your truck. it's good chance if he has a criminal record, DUI etc,,, he should be in the data base. stealing a firearm has to be a felony, and from a LE to boot, that has to be another felony charge, I would imagine

Return to “General Off Topic”