Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

walmarts scan & go garbage

72 usmc
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

walmarts scan & go garbage

#1 Post by 72 usmc » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:36 am

Maybe we need a scan & go at gun shows.
Walmart's new system for people sucks, there are fewer cashiers and now much longer lines at the normal registers. BUT LOTS OF THE CASH AND GO STATIONS. They are kind of forcing people to us the scan & go rather than a normal cashier. What a joke, maybe perfect for the debit card holders. But for me, WALMART SUCKS. The long wait is like a chow line in the Corps, it made me a new customer at the Pig and the Meijer stores. I hate that scan&go garbage. Maybe I am too old and just an odd ball because I use cash. I never did shop Walmart too much, but now I am done with them. Way less normal registers, and long lines because people hate the machines.

And you know the town is going down when gas stations in Meno Falls switch to no pay cash at the pump ( you have to go inside and prepay before you pump gas) due to so may bums from Milwaukee driving off. And Walmart wants people to scan their own stuff :lol: :twisted: , I wonder what the theft rate will be? Scan even other item so you get some free, maybe just push the cart out the door with the bags already loaded??
I wonder how that works? They already have police on the roof of Walmart in town due to many recent car thefts in the parking lot.
A sign of a town being to close to Milwaukee. Time to bring the 45 auto in the holster shopping?

Anyone still use cash?
Last edited by 72 usmc on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

Hippycrowe
United States of America

Re: walmarts scan & go garbage

#2 Post by Hippycrowe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:27 pm

Prices do not go down becuse there is no cashier's I hat self scan.

vandle
Australia

#3 Post by vandle » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:01 pm

Hippycrowe wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:27 pm
Prices do not go down becuse there is no cashier's I hat self scan.
No but profits go up
Life is tough, tougher if your stupid

SWIHARTMARK
United States of America

#4 Post by SWIHARTMARK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:28 pm

I use cash, no problem. I also use my credit card at gas stations and get a discount, that is if I go to the right one.

Self scan isn't exactly horrible, but if you only have a few things, it isn't too bad. I would not want to do a whole week of grocery shopping on self scan in one trip. I do not want to scan up fresh produce though. There are usually people there to help you as well.

Best Regards,

Mark

OldGrouchyGuy
United States of America

#5 Post by OldGrouchyGuy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:23 pm

I went to Walmart today and used cash at the scan and go. Just insert the bills and it gives back your change. Once I got used to it I actually like it.
NRA Lifetime member, CHL, C&R - Known to be extremely Grouchy and may be armed. Do not attempt to apprehend and instead notify local authorities.

rob
United States of America

#6 Post by rob » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:01 am

I use cash also, the home Depot by put in a bunch of self scans and only one takes cash and it's always broken

Return to “General Off Topic”