Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Almost a Virginian!

jardows
United States of America

Almost a Virginian!

#1 Post by jardows » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Hey guys! Haven't posted much for a while, but life's been crazy the last few months. So the short end of it is that I am moving from Colorado to Virginia to finish my Master's degree.

Kind of funny, because my family immigrated to Virginia from England in the 1620's, and then moved to Kentucky then Missouri a couple hundred years later. Now it's like I'm coming back to my roots!

Anyway, it's going to be a bit before I'm settled and back in action. I have a contract on my house in CO, and am meeting with a realtor to look at some houses in the Lynchburg area this afternoon. I'm currently staying at an AirBnB place close to a private shooting range, and can hear the people target shooting this afternoon. I'm excited about what the area holds, though disappointed that I haven't found (yet) any gunshop that has a decent selection of milsurps! Have fun and safe shooting!

Return to “General Off Topic”