Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Go target shooting after surgery?

jardows
United States of America

Go target shooting after surgery?

#1 Post by jardows » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Need a little advice here. I just had a hernia repair surgery today, and I think I did well. This was my first time to go under anesthesia or have invasive surgery, so I was a bit apprehensive, but it is fine. I ended up taking several days off of work to let myself rest, more mental than anything.

Well, my mind got to thinking. Since I have the rest of the week off, if I'm feeling good enough, I might take time and do some target shooting. Now here's my question, for those of you who have had "minor" surgery like this - I am on lifting restrictions - the Dr. said no more than 20 pounds for two weeks, so I would have a friend carry stuff for me. Would it be a problem for some bench shooting using a Lead Sled this early in? I certainly don't want to hurt myself, but I haven't been target shooting in a very long time due to my busy schedule, and the 98k has been lonely! What's your advice?

Return to “General Off Topic”