Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Movie: Northern Limit Line

Rapidrob
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Movie: Northern Limit Line

#1 Post by Rapidrob » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Bored to tears the other night I went movie surfing and found a movie done by the South Koreans. Yes,South Korea!
In 2002 the North Koreans delibertly "pushed the envelope" of the Northern Limit Line. A place on the map that neither country was to trespass onto.
Two gun boats, a SK armed with two Vulcan 20 MM Maned guns ,a M-60 MG and crew members armed with .223 Daewoo's has a Broadside battle for many miles against a NK gunboat armed with a T-72 Tank turret, Various belt fed guns,AK-47's and a Dragunov Sniper rifle.
The movie is a true story and the bravery of the SK crew has to be seen. The filming and and firing scenes are first rate. The acting is on par with "Saving Private Ryan"
Check out the movie. At the end you get to meet the real sailors who survived the fight. You will see why NK really are the bad guys.
Tin Can Sailor
'Nam Vet
NRA Endowment Member
President New Mexico Military Surplus Rifle Pistol Shooters

ffuries
United States of America

Re: Movie: Northern Limit Line

#2 Post by ffuries » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Wiki writeup on the incident, had to look it up as I was in Uzbekistan at the time of the incident. So I had other things going on and wasn't paying attention to what was going on outside of where I was. Sounds like an interesting movie, will need to check it out!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_ ... Yeonpyeong
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member

DaleH
United States of America

Re: Movie: Northern Limit Line

#3 Post by DaleH » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:41 pm