Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

50 yard Postal Shoot Oct-Nov

jones0430
United States of America

50 yard Postal Shoot Oct-Nov

#1 Post by jones0430 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:06 pm

1. Only military surplus rifles may be used. Bolt action or semi-auto. The rifle must have been issued by a military somewhere on the planet. Generally this means anything that's a C&R or antique and is a military rifle.

2. Only iron/open sights may be used. Mojo/ghost ring sights and Smith Sights are okay but no scopes or other sights which require permanent modification to the rifle may be used.

3. All shooting must be done at 50 yards (or meters, if you have a metric range) from any position (prone, bench, sitting, offhand)

4.You may submit up to three targets a month. You may submit up to one target a week by Sunday evening. If you use different rifles, each rifle counts for one of the three eligible targets a month. Or shoot the same rifle three times. Each target must be scanned/photographed with annotations.

5. Winner to be announced at the end of September.

Course of Fire:

Your record shots will consist of 10 shots at the target which should be printed on a sheet of 8.5"x11" white paper. For your printer settings, make sure that you "size to fit" the target to letter-size paper.

You only get ONE record target, so make sure your shots are good ones.

You may take an unlimited number of sighters at any target other than your record target.

Use the SRF Target 2014.

jones0430
United States of America

Re: 50 yard Postal Shoot Oct-Nov

#2 Post by jones0430 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:25 pm

My M1 Carbine is both accurate and I can see the freaking front sight.
A4A7275D-948B-4FD6-885D-89A6AAEEE2F5.jpeg

Return to “Shooting Events, Ranges and Locations”