How to Prepare for Gun Legislation

Info on Second Amendment happenings that impact you!
wjh

How to Prepare for Gun Legislation

Post by wjh »

It is not looking good for Trump, I'm hopeful, but I also want to be prepared. Also, the senate may fall to the marxist. I've read Uncle Joe's proposed gun legislation on his campaign website. It is as bad as one could imagine.

If you are calm and sitting, you can read it here;
https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

I know some don't think he will spend the political capital. I think the congress will even if he says no. He will have no choice but to sign. It will go to court, but a lot of it will probably be declared legal.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. What are you guys doing to prepare for the worst? I've got some ideas, but I'm curious to find out what others are doing, if anything.
wjh

Re: How to Prepare for Gun Legislation

Post by wjh »

It seems the rest of you have more confidence in a good election outcome. I hope you are right, but I'm preparing anyway. LOL
72 usmc
Gun Junkie
Gun Junkie

Post by 72 usmc »

To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.
wjh

Post by wjh »

Yep, that is a good video. Actually, that is a weapon you will be able to buy and keep. If you read H.R. 5717 (current proposed legislation) you can keep what you have, just have to register it under the NFA.

So, what happens when they start talking about this. The prices of AR rifles, parts, magazines, firearms in general will go through the roof. The race will be to get them before the law goes into effect. So you see, they aren't taking any weapons from your hands, they are just removing them from the table so you can't pick up anymore. Obviously, in the future they will certainly try to take what you have. This law is the first step. They will say these are "reasonable" and "common sense" gun laws. I know, I know, it will never pass......but SOMETHING will pass. ONE mass shooting and this bill as written could pass. Remember how quickly we got the TSA and ObamaNoCare.

I'm not trying to get into any debate, just be well prepared to have everything I want. So, what am I doing? I've already got a fair number of AR lowers. I'm now buying complete uppers and magazines. These will be like gold if the legislation comes. Also, I may buy some AR ammo. They want to put a 30% tax on ammo. I've got enough surplus ammo for all my old stuff to last the rest of my life. I couldn't shoot it all if I tried.

I hope I'm wrong, but it is a crazy world we inhabit. These leftist folks are unhinged most of the time.

Return to “Second Amendment Front”