Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Donation Drive

elricfate
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Donation Drive

#1 Post by elricfate » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Hey guys!

Just in case you didn't know, we're hosting a donation drive to keep the forum going. Since it was brought back from the dead, it has seen some use. If you want to continue to support the forum, just hit that Donate button up top and drop some coin our way. You can also send a check, but if you want to go that route just PM me or any of the moderators to provide you with an address to send it to.

We're coming up on 90 days until renewal for the domain and hosting, and last time it cost me about $600 -- I expect it will be much of the same this time.

I've had a few sparse donations since we went live a couple years back, but nothing regular -- just letting you all know so you can do your part if you wish to continue to use the forums. We're going to be cooking up something for supporters in the near future.

elricfate
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Donation Drive

#2 Post by elricfate » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:00 pm

I picked up the slack on the renewal. Next year our hosting will be done for, so if you want to donate, please feel free to do so. Having said that, we're in the green zone right now. Thank you all.

Return to “Announcements”