Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Mike Beliveau of Utube fame

S.B.
United States of America

Mike Beliveau of Utube fame

#1 Post by S.B. » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:30 pm

Feachuring Webley .455 handguns, Webley appears to sport wood grips? Does anyone know of a grip manufacturer who makes Webley MK VI wood grips?
Steve

lewwallace
United States of America

Re: Mike Beliveau of Utube fame

#2 Post by lewwallace » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:54 pm

S.B. wrote:Feachuring Webley .455 handguns, Webley appears to sport wood grips? Does anyone know of a grip manufacturer who makes Webley MK VI wood grips?
Steve
What models are you referring to. From 1887 when the British War Dept approved the Mk series of handguns most grips were hard rubber. Walnut was available for an additional charge in the early yrs. With some exception so were those of the semiautomatic pistols that they manufactured
All the late 19th century the solid frame RICs were walnut as were many of the WG models altho a few were offered w/hard rubber grips also.
Although the the Webley and Scott (W&S)Target Models of the early 20th were wood.
North Carolina Ordnance has good quality HR repo grips for most Webleys that were produced.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Return to “British Empire and Commonwealth Pistols”