Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Argentine FM Hi-Power information

196kirka
United States of America

Argentine FM Hi-Power information

#1 Post by 196kirka » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:29 am

I have an Argentine FM that I acquired a few years ago. I have never been able to find much information on the thing. It is an earlier model, not the M90 or 95s that were imported years ago. Mine is not import marked and has matching serial numbers that begin with a two digit prefix of "13". Left side of the slide is marked: "Fabrica Militar De Armas Portatiles 'DM' Rosario D.G.F.M. Licencia FN-Browning Industria Argentina". The markings lead me to believe that the pistol may have been made for export but there are no import markings anywhere on the gun.Does anyone have any info or links on where to find some definitive info on model numbers, serial numbers, dates of manufacture, etc? It is a cool pistol and functions great.

indy1919a4
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

Re: Argentine FM Hi-Power information

#2 Post by indy1919a4 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Hey, Some photos may help?? And heck even if it doesn't it will be cool to see :),, Did you look on the bottom of the slide, I saw one imported marked there.. Sounds a nice gun.

196kirka
United States of America

Re: Argentine FM Hi-Power information

#3 Post by 196kirka » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:05 am

I need to get a new phone. Phone works great but camera is crapola. I will upgrade my phone now that Christmas sales are in full swing. Still cannot find much on those Argentines. Mine appears to be an FM63 or FM65 from what little I can find. More info exists on the FM90 and M95 export types. I found no import markings at the bottom of the slide or anywhere else.

Return to “Spanish/S. American Pistols”