Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Italian Cavalry carbine toy ONB

M67
Slovenia

Italian Cavalry carbine toy ONB

#1 Post by M67 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:00 am

This is my toy Cavalry carbine ONB- Opera Nazionale Balilla. Opera Nazionale Balilla (ONB) was an Italian Fascist youth organization functioning between 1926 and 1937, when it was absorbed into the Gioventù Italiana del Littorio (GIL), a youth section of the National Fascist Party.
The toy it is made by tin and many types of toy Carcano rifles/carbines were produced by many producers between the first and the second world war so you can find diferencies between them. It has original lether sling.
The bayonet does not sharpened. You can cycle the bolt and fire. I got this toy carbine in my area.
Attachments
ONB meter.jpg
ONB leva.jpg
ONB lepa.jpg
ONB brevetato.jpg
ONB bajonet.jpg
»You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway. »Yossarian: »You promoted me.« Colonel Cathcart: » That has got nothing to do with it.«

indy1919a4
Firearm Fanatic
Firearm Fanatic
United States of America

Re: Italian Cavalry carbine toy ONB

#2 Post by indy1919a4 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 am

Believe it or not that is one of the coolest things you have :)... it is so unique,, When you say fire, do you put a cap in it, or does it just click???

M67
Slovenia

#3 Post by M67 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:12 am

I don't know how to say. The little "cap" was on the paper stripe. Normally red color. You should put this paper "cap" in to the hole behind the last sight. I don't know if this sort of pyrotechnics exist in nowadays.
Attachments
ONB stoji.jpg
»You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway. »Yossarian: »You promoted me.« Colonel Cathcart: » That has got nothing to do with it.«

M67
Slovenia

#4 Post by M67 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:23 am

I notice that the post is in the wrong place.
Would the moderator be so kind and move the post into a proper subforum? In Italian rifles?
Thank you, Franko- M67

vandle
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
Australia

#5 Post by vandle » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:11 pm

That is cool, thanks for posting
Life is tough, tougher if your stupid

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

indy1919a4
Firearm Fanatic
Firearm Fanatic
United States of America

#6 Post by indy1919a4 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:34 am

M67 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:12 am
I don't know how to say. The little "cap" was on the paper stripe. Normally red color. You should put this paper "cap" in to the hole behind the last sight. I don't know if this sort of pyrotechnics exist in nowadays.
Paper cap describes it perfectly.. Many Many thanks..

Return to “Italian Pistols”