Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

My L1A1

Tommy Atkins
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Re: My L1A1

#16 Post by Tommy Atkins » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Excellent inch pat.
Nope all L1A1 Ess El Arr were fitted with a 3 or a 5 slot long flash hider. Some "special;s" were bare muzzles.
Am I nutz or is there something odd about the rear of the charging handle slot?
There seems to be some kind of "cover" over the rear 3rd?

Smokey
United States of America

#17 Post by Smokey » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:10 am

I'm jealous. Here in the ruined hell of Connecticut anything with a detachable box magazine holding more than 10 rounds is BANNED!!! Owning the magazine is a felony unless you registered it during a brief "grace" period as previously owned. The rifles are also banned and must be registered and recorded.
Arguing with someone who denounces reason is like administering medicine to a corpse.

indy1919a4
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

#18 Post by indy1919a4 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:45 am

Smokey wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:10 am
I'm jealous. Here in the ruined hell of Connecticut anything with a detachable box magazine holding more than 10 rounds is BANNED!!! Owning the magazine is a felony unless you registered it during a brief "grace" period as previously owned. The rifles are also banned and must be registered and recorded.
I do not wish to dwell on the negative sir and damn that stinks.. But how to you register a magazine.. please tell me they did not put a number on it???

Return to “FN FAL/L1A1/STG58”