Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Old member from the old forum

New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
lifeon2
United States of America

Old member from the old forum

#1 Post by lifeon2 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Well I was gone for a while and as soon as I head back its a whole new place to start over in. Glad I came back hope to see ya'll around

Hammy
United States of America

Re: Old member from the old forum

#2 Post by Hammy » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Well, since it's a "new" site, I'll reintroduce myself. I'm from west central Illinois, I am a Marine Corps veteran (1975-1979), trained in the ways of the combat engineer. I have a modest collection of milsurps. My latest acquisition was a 1942 dated Springfield Armory M1 Garand, with a 1955 barrel. It's pretty nice. When I can get my digital camera going, I'll try to post a few pics. I'm also a Mopar fan. I learned a lot on the old forum, and I wish there was some way to retrieve all the old posts. I don't have an Enfield, but I enjoyed reading Tikki"s posts about them. Hope to learn more about what I have and what I hope to have.
U.S. Marine Corps 1975-1979
Combat Engineer

arkyboy
United States of America

Re: Old member from the old forum

#3 Post by arkyboy » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Same here...I hide out for a while and the whole world changes. Glad to see someone saved the site.
arkyboy

Return to “Meet and Greet”