Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Back from the old forum but have questions

New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
rob
United States of America

Back from the old forum but have questions

#1 Post by rob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 am

I was a long time member of the forum before it went offline. When I reregistered it kicked me off and said I was banned because I was found in the spam data base. I had close to 2000 posts and never had any issues.
I have since found I can get on when I am away from home but get the banned thing when at home. I have sent several emails to try to get this figured out but have not received any response.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks Rob

luigi
United States of America

Re: Back from the old forum but have questions

#2 Post by luigi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:18 am

Hey Rob

Exact same thing happened to me right after the old forum went offline! I gave up and tried again around Thanksgiving on a different computer ( with a different IP address ).

It worked! Glad to be back

rob
United States of America

Re: Back from the old forum but have questions

#3 Post by rob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 pm

I found out I could get on while I was on vacation with the same laptop and phone I use at home, so I thought it was fixed but when I got home it happened again. I tried with my phone at work and can get on just not at home.
It's aggravating because I love this forum. So I guess for now I will just check in when I'm away from home

Return to “Meet and Greet”