Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Hello Everyone... Again.

New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
shoggoth80
United States of America

Hello Everyone... Again.

#1 Post by shoggoth80 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:02 am

So, it had been long enough since I had logged on that I didn't even realize the old forum was gone. I took some time away from the online stuff... Money was super tight, time was super tight, and due to circumstances, I was neither able to build the collection, or get out to shoot often. I simply avoided temptations and reminders. To some that may seem silly. It was not due to any of the membership.

Circumstances have changed. I think overall for the better. I am rebuilding the collection. There's a few items I refused to let go of no matter what. They are still with me. I've been indulging my black powder interests lately for the most part. I enjoy old stuff. So why not? Lol.

Still in western WA, though I am living in the town that my family chose when we moved here many years ago now. Living with one of my best friends... And we fuel each other's enthusiasm. Great for our hobbies, bad for our wallets. Fun no matter how you slice it.

It's nice to see that while the forum is newly rebuilt, I recognize many names from the original. The demeanor hasn't changed, and that's a pretty good thing. I'm glad to be back on, and discussing this hobby with everyone.

Thanks for listening/reading. :mrgreen:

Longshot_34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Re: Hello Everyone... Again.

#2 Post by Longshot_34 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:41 am

Welcome back!! It's good to see more WA residents on the forum.

Friedspam
United States of America

Re: Hello Everyone... Again.

#3 Post by Friedspam » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:53 am

Good to hear, I thought I was the reason you hadn't been around much!
All joking aside, glad you're back and join in the fun!

Return to “Meet and Greet”