Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
- Registered User
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:52 pm
- Age: 54
- Location: Kalida, OH
Long time no see. Things sure have changed here lol
- Bullet Banger
- Posts: 619
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:08 pm
- Age: 51
- Location: Brisbane Australia
We all got a little older lol
Life is tough, tougher if your stupid
- Junior Member
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:25 am
- Age: 39
- Location: Reno Nevada
Welcome back to the forum. I too came back from a long stent. Seems like forever ago. Great thing is most of the knowledgeable folks are still here and can point you in the right direction. Welcome back and good luck with your collecting!
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:52 pm
- Age: 51
- Location: Slovenia, Europe
Welcome from Slovenia!
»You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway. »Yossarian: »You promoted me.« Colonel Cathcart: » That has got nothing to do with it.«
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:18 am
- Age: 33
- Location: Cornfields, Ohhhhhio
- Senior Moderator
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:03 pm
- Location: NW Ohio
Hi Rich! How the hell are ya? Burner and I were just talking about you.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests