Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

My Century C93

CETME HK 91, 93 etc.
schmedly
United States of America

My Century C93

#1 Post by schmedly » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Yes I know , Century has a bad rap on QC , My experience has been differant ! I own three century rifles and all have been worth the money . I could have spent twice or three times the money but do not feel it would have been worth it . My C93 was built on a Malisan parts kit , all of the bolt componets have matching numbers so most likly came from the same rifle . I checked bolt gap when I recieved the rifle and found it to be in spec. . I replaced the lower recevier ( pistol grip ) with a unit ordered from AIM .The replacement grip is heaver and hase finger groves and a larger cross section than the oridgnal . i did all of the fitting on the replacement part so that if needed i could go back to the oridgenal . I felt that the Century supplied part was to light and plain . I will post picks of both configureations . schmedly , As Always , Head Up , Eyes Out And ( first Point Of Contact ) In The Grass .
Attachments
SUNP0082.JPG
SUNP0110.JPG
SUNP0097.JPG
SUNP0093.JPG
SUNP0085.JPG

DeaconKC
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
United States of America

Re: My Century C93

#2 Post by DeaconKC » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Nice looking collection, any lines on finding another wide/tropical fore arm? I need one for my PTR 91
"Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose."

schmedly
United States of America

#3 Post by schmedly » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:30 pm

I have no idea where to sourse the handguard , I would sujest looking at AIM , Sarco or brownels . I have traded with both sarco and aim and am happy with the experience from both . here are my othere two century rifles .
Attachments
DSCN0038.JPG
Golini 2.jpg

ric44
United States of America

#4 Post by ric44 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:57 am

How much do the C93 rifles usually go for ?

Return to “German and Spanish Rifles”