My Century C93

CETME HK 91, 93 etc.
schmedly
United States of America

My Century C93

#1 Post by schmedly » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Yes I know , Century has a bad rap on QC , My experience has been differant ! I own three century rifles and all have been worth the money . I could have spent twice or three times the money but do not feel it would have been worth it . My C93 was built on a Malisan parts kit , all of the bolt componets have matching numbers so most likly came from the same rifle . I checked bolt gap when I recieved the rifle and found it to be in spec. . I replaced the lower recevier ( pistol grip ) with a unit ordered from AIM .The replacement grip is heaver and hase finger groves and a larger cross section than the oridgnal . i did all of the fitting on the replacement part so that if needed i could go back to the oridgenal . I felt that the Century supplied part was to light and plain . I will post picks of both configureations . schmedly , As Always , Head Up , Eyes Out And ( first Point Of Contact ) In The Grass .
Attachments
SUNP0082.JPG
SUNP0110.JPG
SUNP0097.JPG
SUNP0093.JPG
SUNP0085.JPG

DeaconKC
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
United States of America

Re: My Century C93

#2 Post by DeaconKC » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Nice looking collection, any lines on finding another wide/tropical fore arm? I need one for my PTR 91
"Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose."

schmedly
United States of America

Re: My Century C93

#3 Post by schmedly » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:30 pm

I have no idea where to sourse the handguard , I would sujest looking at AIM , Sarco or brownels . I have traded with both sarco and aim and am happy with the experience from both . here are my othere two century rifles .
Attachments
DSCN0038.JPG
Golini 2.jpg

Return to “German and Spanish Rifles”