Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Springfield Armory M1 Carbine, Blowback CO2 .177cal BB Rifle

72 usmc
Firearm Fanatic
Firearm Fanatic
United States of America

Re: Springfield Armory M1 Carbine, Blowback CO2 .177cal BB Rifle

#46 Post by 72 usmc » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:25 am

IT is time for PA's Dennis Adler to do a review of the wood version and show some details of the woods quality. He also needs to inform people of the magazine problems and possible fixes. He does reviews it seems only to sell... not to show problems and fixes. Sort of useless, he needs to be honest in his reviews and not a peddler. I wonder if another manufacture will produce a working, accurate, reproduction with original sights and markings??? Then the Springfield garbage can be discontinued for an improved version- maybe a collectable like the KWC -Combat vet , NRA or WWII collectors 45 auto that actually functions. Basically a Tanfoglio Witness 45 auto with better markings & higher price. Keep the special ones in a box and shoot a Tanfoglio for fun. That is a working BB pistol. Now we need a carbine :dance: :doh: :think: :think:
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

Return to “Military Semi-Automatic Rifles General Topics”