Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 pm 
Mil-Surp Collector
Mil-Surp Collector

Wifey will have a word with you no doubt :lol:

Last edited by Ricekila on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:55 pm 
Mil-Surp Collector
Mil-Surp Collector

Ricekila wrote:
Wifey will have a word with you no doubt :lol:

Just save me some! I need to feed the addiction and I read all your posts while I was waiting for my rifle to be shipped. If you do get some, please be sure to post pictures

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:25 pm 
Mil-Surp Collector
Mil-Surp Collector

"Deaf-en-let-lee" :lol:

I like dealing with --

http://www.southernohiogun.com/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 am 
Match Winner
Match Winner

Must resist...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:46 am 
Benefactor
Benefactor

Omega must have found some more. I remember these being for sale years ago. Did a little looking, back in 2007.
dstorm1911 wrote:
O.K Well here is an update on the T53s, the cleaning rods have run out and there are now a total of 150 left available, so anyone who's been waiting........ times pretty much up on em, There will be nomore ever imported after these last ones are gone, to prevent a thousand calls asking if there are any left..... IT WILL BE POSTED ON HIS WEBSITE when they have run out......... Which will most likally be in the next couple weeks.........its just so strange seein that container empty after so many years........

I will really be lookin forward to the pics and I can tell ya'll while Don doesn't have time to respond he has seen the pics of these cleaned up rifles and is VERY impressed and even happier to see folks bringin em back to life and usin em....... We were talkin bout that this morning and he had a big smile goin while he told me bout all the pictures he's seen from folks sendin him links to em etc.... That makes me feel really good that ya'll share what ya've done to clean these rifles up He has had them sitting there for almost 20 years and never really thought he'd ever see them all actually out in the hands of shooters and collectors I'm glad ya'll have given him the chance to see just that! We are already talking about what to bring out in the next month or so, I'm pretty swamped right now with building AKs and other toys for folks but we will be openin up a few of the other containers that been sitting to see what we find soon as I get some free time.......

Again I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have helped share with the old guy what ya'v done to bring these rifles back into use it really does mean alot to him!!

Also those who have kits bein built that were also gettin T53s, don't worry I've already put rifles back for ya'll for when your AKs ship etc...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:05 pm 
Mil-Surp Psychosis
Mil-Surp Psychosis

Omega is an old importer and one of the first people to import things in the 90s. Similar to Allegheny Arsenal.

I've bought stuff from him over the years, and I'd probably buy more if he took credit cards, as he only takes money orders or checks. He used to have a lot of good weapon parts kits and a lot of rare stuff.

While he doesn't have all the cool stuff he used to have back in the day, he is currently often the only source for certain weapon parts and such.

He even has stuff not listed, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:36 am 
Mil-Surp Collector
Mil-Surp Collector

Don is a super nice guy to talk to on the phone

I'm happy this thread has sparked interest in them again, just hope y'all leave me some

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:45 pm 
Mil-Surp Collector
Mil-Surp Collector

Ordered another today, talked to Don and he said he had plenty left. Threw in a few extra bucks with the request I get a similar condition one again, just any year but 1956. Fingers crossed