http://www.scoutscopes.comhttp://www.mojosights.comhttp://smith-sights.com

It is currently Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 pm 
Mil-Surp Collector
Mil-Surp Collector

.....since I suddenly seem to be having probs with pics uploading that I didnt before....mods please feel free to delete anytime ...we'll see if a test pic shows up...

....what the ****...!!!...it sez this...!!!
"The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 640 pixels wide and 480 pixels high. The submitted image is 2592 pixels wide and 1936 pixels high."

....I never changed any settings....how...what...where...???

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:20 am 
Mil-Surp Psychosis
Mil-Surp Psychosis

I've given up on this sites picture uploading. I use photobucket. Upload it there, click on the image link, paste it in the thread and done.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:10 am 
Benefactor
Benefactor

Herr Mario wrote:
.....since I suddenly seem to be having probs with pics uploading that I didnt before....mods please feel free to delete anytime ...we'll see if a test pic shows up...

....what the ****...!!!...it sez this...!!!
"The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 640 pixels wide and 480 pixels high. The submitted image is 2592 pixels wide and 1936 pixels high."

....I never changed any settings....how...what...where...???

Yep same problem I am having. Worked great before February.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 am 
Benefactor
Benefactor

Yep, :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: PHOTO BUCKET :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Free just get a name & pass word. Sign in & out each time.

All you do is down load camera to the desk top of your computer or to or a file; then go to photo bucket and the "upload" feature . Just drag the file over to the "upload box" and its there in photobucket record. You can edit or add text if you are into fancy stuff , but then have to hit "replace". :idea: :idea: Or avoid an edit and just click on the photo, go to "IMG " on the left side and click on that and it flashes "saved," then paste it into your forum post ( you will see a line of info). When you hit "submit" the photos appear. :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: Photos stay as long as you have the account.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:36 am 

This was reported to Jonesboy awhile back. The automatic resizer no longer works so you need to resize yours manually to the afforementioned numbers.

This was also covered in the How to post a picture to the forums and problem posting pics with new computer/windows8 threads.

I'm going to give this one a day and then lock and bury it to clear out the clutter.

Leave me HeatWare - http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=36954