Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Archived threads from old forum

Old Army Cook
United States of America

Archived threads from old forum

#1 Post by Old Army Cook » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:49 am

Cynistoicurianism: The world view best expressed by "I can't trust them any farther than I can throw them. There's nothing I can do about it. Let's have a drink.

CDFingers
United States of America

Re: Archived threads from old forum

#2 Post by CDFingers » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:14 pm

I have been unsuccessful so far in locating specific posts. I'll keep digging.

CDFingers

S.B.
United States of America

#3 Post by S.B. » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:42 am

Darn, I wish these could be uploaded to the new forum?
Steve

72 usmc
United States of America

#4 Post by 72 usmc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:27 pm

These can be transferred by copy and pasting in each post by hand and then if you have photos they got to be placed on the desk top and reposted by hand. Most of the old posts had photo bucket photos and those are gone. Then the wayback link is only good for a few pages around the time mark. To find old posts you have to search different years in the wayback machine. So SB, :pray: :pray: if you have some significant old posts from the old forum and still have the photos please start reconstructing some of your old great posts. You can even repost others if the photos were placed by the forum method because the photos stayed put and did not vanish with the photo bucket change over. If the old photos were placed through photobucket only the original poster may have the missing photos. Any members if you have a significant, informative old great posts please re construct the old posts from the wayback machine. It takes a day of computer time on some of the old greats to redo them-- some even more time.
AND MANY THANKS TO ZELIARD for months of his time he spent reconstructing and finding photos from the old STICKIES.
He is the master at finding and reconstructing some of the former great posts.
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

Rapidrob
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

#5 Post by Rapidrob » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Don't forget that the wayback machine captures the post on the old forums via the amount of post made for a given month. There is a histogram at the top showing a month by month capture and how many post were made. Over 90% of all post are there and can be opened,some are listed but blank as well.. If you can remember the year it was posted, you may be able to find a post you are looking for.
Tin Can Sailor
'Nam Vet
NRA Endowment Member
President New Mexico Military Surplus Rifle Pistol Shooters

Return to “Spanish/S. American/Central American/Mexican Rifles”