http://www.scoutscopes.comhttp://www.mojosights.comhttp://smith-sights.com

It is currently Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 pm 
Mil-Surp Psychosis
Mil-Surp Psychosis

This section was never meant to circumvent the "real" sections for a particular model/country. Please post in the correction section if you know what you have.

Cross posting is a pain to keep up with, and posting here might not get the answer you really want.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm 
Benefactor
Benefactor

EdHoffer wrote:
This section was never meant to circumvent the "real" sections for a particular model/country. Please post in the correction section if you know what you have.

Cross posting is a pain to keep up with, and posting here might not get the answer you really want.

I've posted here when I couldn't figure what origin country was involved. Recent "Orphan 30.06" is an example.......could be Czech or German so asked for 'expert' advice

EdZ KG6UTS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:56 am 
Mil-Surp Psychosis
Mil-Surp Psychosis

Ed KG6UTS wrote:
EdHoffer wrote:

I've posted here when I couldn't figure what origin country was involved. Recent "Orphan 30.06" is an example.......could be Czech or German so asked for 'expert' advice

EdZ KG6UTS

No problem Ed N5ECH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:59 pm 
Mil-Surp Owner
Mil-Surp Owner

EdHoffer wrote:
Ed KG6UTS wrote:
EdHoffer wrote:

EdZ KG6UTS

No problem Ed N5ECH

I hope I didn't overstep my bounds either Ed, if so, I assure you it was unintentional!

73 es gud DX de Dewey N0ZYG!

Salina Kansas
2 - 1942 Izhevsk MN M1891/30, 1917 SMLE No. 1 Mk III, 1942 SMLE No. 1 Mk III,
1924 Czech VZ-24, 1939 K98K, 1895 1891 Arg., 1933 1895 Nag.