Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Carcano ww2 ammo pouch

M67
Slovenia

Carcano ww2 ammo pouch

#1 Post by M67 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:46 pm

Thats the way how is the carcano ammo pouch attached to the belt. Interesting, in ww1 each infantry soldier was equiped with two ammo pouches. In ww2 with just one.
Attachments
ww2fiseklije.jpg
»You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway. »Yossarian: »You promoted me.« Colonel Cathcart: » That has got nothing to do with it.«

vandle
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
Australia

Re: Carcano ww2 ammo pouch

#2 Post by vandle » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Odd that they are not attached to the side, diving onto your stomach would be a little uncomfortable.

Thanks for posting
Life is tough, tougher if your stupid

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

indy1919a4
Firearm Fanatic
Firearm Fanatic
United States of America

#3 Post by indy1919a4 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:26 pm

Nice look, does this count as one pouch or two... And how many rounds fit in each pouch..

The colors are very nice.

M67
Slovenia

#4 Post by M67 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:37 am

One double pouch - each part is intended for 4 clips (4x6=24 rounds). The color is very bright and the leather is very tiny. I assume that this pouch is post war. I found these pair in my local area so you can see the much stronger leather and the similar used color of them.

You can see the bandoliera bellow, different way how to carry Carcano ammunition.
Attachments
fiseklijaitalia.JPG
bandoliera 1.JPG
»You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway. »Yossarian: »You promoted me.« Colonel Cathcart: » That has got nothing to do with it.«

indy1919a4
Firearm Fanatic
Firearm Fanatic
United States of America

#5 Post by indy1919a4 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:21 pm

M67 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:37 am
One double pouch - each part is intended for 4 clips (4x6=24 rounds). The color is very bright and the leather is very tiny. I assume that this pouch is post war. I found these pair in my local area so you can see the much stronger leather and the similar used color of them.

You can see the bandoliera bellow, different way how to carry Carcano ammunition.
Many thanks.. That Bandoliera with the pistol holster is very very nice

Return to “Italian Rifles”