Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Military Surplus k98ks commonly found at gun shows

Gew88, Gew98, Kar98 etc.
Curtis762
United States of America

Re: Military Surplus k98ks commonly found at gun shows

#151 Post by Curtis762 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:12 pm

There needs to be a book for all of these! I know there are books that cover many of the 98k and Mausers but I would like to see one like this post. I have several on the Mauser rifle and the Yugo, but I could only imagine learning more about the ones that aren't talked about as much as the German Mausers. I'm really into the post war Czech versions but information on them is still limited. I think they are underrated, even though I hope they remain that way so I can afford more, but I don't want to see them turned into sporters. I also think the Yugo refurbs are great too. These are the two that I like to focus on so I can learn more about them. I did come across an Argentino 1909 at a pawn shop for $400, out the door, the other day. I quickly came home to read up on it. I'm always finding out more and always surprised to see how many different variations of the Mauser there are. Keep up the good work and lets see some more of what we find.

Return to “German Rifles”